System Administrator and Programmer with over 10 years of translating business systems requirements into physical system design and responsible to formulate recommendations regarding alternatives and options. Well experienced and maintained Windows, Linux and Apple environments. Over 5 years of experience in installing, configuring, developing, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft SharePoint Infrastructure. Over 5 years SAN environment including setup, monitoring and maintenance using Hyper-V and VMware.
• Server Administration and infrastructure - Planning, estimating, designing and Implementing of VM Requirements for Windows Server Infrastructure including, Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, DFS Namespace and replication, Failover Clustering, Configuration of Certificate Authority, Planning and Implementation of Active Directory Rights Management Services for IRM.
• Planning, Setup, Upgrade, patching, migration and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 (All Versions) with Network Load Balancing, SSL integration from Certificate Authority with Information Rights Management
• Programmed, Designed, developed and maintained SharePoint as the Internet Infrastructure, Intranet Infrastructure and Workspace Infrastructure including taxonomy and managed metadata.
• Setup and Maintained ERP Environments such as SAP and Microsoft Dynamics
• Developed, designed and troubleshoot LAMP technologies – Linux, Apache, Mysql and PHP.
• Strong background in Apple Workstations - MacOS, IPAD, and other Mobile Devices
• Managed, monitored and maintained Security SonicWALL Firewall, Cisco Phones, and Cisco Devices.
• Building Physical and Virtual Servers - monitor and fine tune Hyper-V and VMware ESXI in a SAN Storage Environment including Patching and Host Health Maintenance including backups
TCP/IP stack Winsock settings in Windows Vista may get corrupted, causing errors and problems with Internet connectivity. Corrupt Winsock or Windows sockets configuration can be due to a lot of reasons such as installation of a networking software, or due to virus, trojan or malware infection, or sometime even due to disinfection of spyware by…
Change your boring old Windows XP theme to look like Vista using MSStyles (no shell-packs!) for free! Plus you don’t need to download any software to do it either (so your computer won’t get messed up!). You can do it all by yourself and when you are done it is surely going to look like…